Social Science Academic Counselling
Social Science Academic Counselling is open, but by pre-scheduled appointment only. Only those students who have booked a pre-scheduled appointment should visit the office in SSC 2105.
Academic Counsellors will continue to provide on-line Zoom appointments from Monday to Friday between 10:00 am-12:00 pm and 2:00 pm-4:00 pm.
To book a Zoom appointment or inquire about an in-person appointment please visit: https://www.counselling.ssc.uwo.ca/about_us/appointments.html.
In-person appointments are by referral only and available on a limited basis from Monday to Thursday between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm (office closed on Fridays).
Inquiries are always welcome via e-mail: email@example.com.
September 9: Fall/Winter term classes begin
September 17: Last day to add a first-term half (0.5) or full year (1.0) course
November 2-8: Fall Reading Week
November 12: Last day to drop a first-term half course without academic penalty
November 30: Last day to drop a full course without academic penalty
- Examination Conflicts and Multiple Exam Situations
- Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Registration FAQs
- Coronavirus information for Western community
- Student Illness Reporting Tool
- FAQs - Office of the Registars updates (grades, admission, convocation, summer courses, withdrawing, etc. all in regards to COVID19)
- Western postpones Spring Convocation, degrees still conferred
FAQ Limited Enrolment Programs in Social Science
- Honors Spec in Geog and CAM
- Honors Spec MOS
- Honors Maj MOS
- Honors Spec Pol (excluding Dem Governance and Global Justice)
- Honors Spec IR
- Honors Spec PPE E and P
- Honors Spec Psych BA and BSc
- Honors Spec Cog Dev Neuro BSc
- Honors Spec Soc
- Honors Spec Crim
Departments may use discretion in considering underlying numeric grades when admitting students to limited enrolment programs to ensure fairness. Underlying grades will not affect progression or graduation in these programs. Underlying grades will not be considered for admission, progression or graduation in other honors or general programs.
Did you know? Social Science now has: