Important Steps About Registration
High School students:
- Attend Summer Academic Orientation
- To prepare for your meeting and get information about course and program choices:
First Year Students:
- 5.0 courses numbered 1000-1999
Further information about first year requirements, see:
- Fall/Winter Registration Steps:
- Complete your Intent to Register in February to request your program for the upcoming Fall/Winter Session
- Check your Grade Report Comments on Student Center in May to see if you are eligible for the program you requested
- Check Student Center for your registration appointment time
- Registration Appointment time: You can register for your courses any time AFTER this time
- Appointment times (between 9:30am - 5:00pm) are assigned in blocks by year in the following order:
- student athletes 9:30am starting June 15, 2018
- first year students 9:30 - 6:30pm starting June 16, 2018
- second year students starting July 10 - 13
- third year students starting July 3 - 6
- fourth year students starting June 19 - 22
- Priority lifting day starts 9:30am on July 20
- September 14, 2018 is the last day for late registration.
- After your appointment time, enroll in your courses on Student Center For course availability, time/location, and constraints (i.e. restrictions or priorities placed on courses), consult the Timetable
- If you run into problems, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or call the Helpline at 519.661.2100 (Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm). Or view the youTube video on How to Add a Course.
- You can select your courses independently. Refer to the Academic Calendar, department websites, department advisors and faculty academic counsellors for guidance if necessary.
Students with Advanced Standing
(transfer students other Universities or Colleges, IB students… etc.):
- Contact the Academic Counselling Office for an appointment
(phone: 519.661.2011, email: email@example.com)
- To prepare for your meeting, refer to the Academic Calendar and department websites.
Summer Course Registration:
- Activate your student account for the Summer term on Student Center. Activation takes approximately 24-48 hours
- Review the Summer Calendar for course options, session times, and other important information
- Enroll in your courses on Student Center.
Academic Counselling YouTube videos Student Central youTube videos