Grad Pact '91 Award
Awarded to two graduating students in the Faculty of Social Science who have demonstrated a continuing commitment to academic achievement and to active citizenship and who have made a contribution to the university and community.
To apply or nominate someone for this award, a description of involvement and participation in these types of activities must be submitted to the Office of the Dean, Room 9438, Social Science Centre by May 15.
Application/nomination forms are available in two different formats, please select one:
The recipients of the award will be selected by a subcommittee of the Faculty of Social Science Educational Policy Committee. The award is contingent upon successful completion of all degree requirements. Winners of other Western University awards given to graduating students are not eligible to receive the Grad Pact Award.
- You must be registered in the Faculty of Social Science at the constituent university.
- You must be registered full time or you must have completed at least 50% of your program on a part-time basis.
- You must be graduating in June.
- Winners of other graduating awards are not eligible for the Grad Pact Award.
- You may apply or be nominated for the award.
- There is no need to submit a transcript since the department has access to your record.
- The awards are valued at $600.
- The decision will be made by a subcommittee of the Social Science Educational Policy Committee.
- The winners will be contacted by the Dean's Office in June.
Value: 2 @ $600.00
Deadline: May 15